About Mrs. Cranmer

I’m a public school teacher in Kansas. This is my 26th year of teaching. I currently teach computer programming in a high school. I teach Visual Basic, C++, Video Game Programming and Advanced Programming.  I also co-teach Resource Math.

Although I am a teacher, my favorite job title is MOM! I have two awesome grown-up kids. My daughter graduated with a BS in Sport Management and an MBA. She is currently working as a middle school business teacher and enrolled in the Transition to Teaching program.  My son is in his final semester of his computer science degree. I also have an amazing nephew and niece. My nephew is in his first year of teaching at a private middle school. He teaches social studies to 6th & 7th graders and absolutely loves it. My niece is away at her first year of college and she is loving it. The rest of my family consists of my mom and sister who are AWESOME too. (because I would be in trouble if I didn’t say everyone was amazingly awesome!!)

Although the name of my blog doesn’t make me anonymous, I’m going to try to make my posts as anonymous as possible….because I’m shy. OMG….that’s hilarious. No I’m not!! But I am going to make this blog about the question of the week and other content I think is relevant.

Please remember to buckle up;safe is sexy!